Frozen banana recipes are something you definitely want to have in your dessert arsenal. They’re always a great idea for a hot summer day. Check out these 5 frozen banana recipes. They are really delicious!
1. Chocolate Chip SunButter Banana Ice Cream
This ice cream is the perfect treat to cool off and feel good for a hot summer day!
- 8 bananas, sliced into 1/2-inch coins
- 1/3 cup water or milk for blending
- 1/3 cup Natural SunButter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- Place sliced bananas on a baking sheet and freeze for about 2 hours.
- Once bananas are frozen, add bananas, water or milk, Natural SunButter, and sea salt to a blender. Mix until smooth.
- Transfer to a portion container or freezer-safe dish.Mix in chocolate chips.
- Freeze the ice cream for at least 4-8 hours, depending on your desired consistency.