2. Nutella Dipped Frozen Bananas
If you like to eat frozen bananas off a stick, this is the recipe for you.
- 3 ripe but firm bananas
- 1 cup Nutella
- crushed nuts, coconut, sprinkles for garnish
- Peel and halve the bananas crosswise and insert a popsicle or lollipop stick into each half.
- Place the bananas on a parchment-lined baking sheet and chill in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Roll each banana in the Nutella or spread using a small spatula.
- Garnish with nuts, coconut, or sprinkles if you wish.
- Place the bananas back on the parchment-lined sheet and return to the freezer to chill for 30 minutes.