3. Aam Panna
Aam Panna is made of mango pulp, sugar, spices, and mint leaves. It instantly refreshing and also energizing.
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 500 gm green mangoes
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black rock salt
- 2 tsp roasted and powdered cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
- Boil the mangoes till they become soft inside.
- When cool enough to handle, remove the skin and squeeze the mash out of the mangoes.
- Blend all the ingredients together, and add 2 cups of water.
- Put some ice in the glasses and pour the Panna over it.
Source: NDTV Food