2. Easy Frozen Strawberry Dessert
Perfect summer dessert for all lovers of strawberries.
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 22 full sheet graham crackers)
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups whole strawberries
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- In a medium dish combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press half of the mixture on the bottom of a pan, save the rest for later.
- Place the whole strawberries in a blender and puree for about 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- In a medium dish beat heavy whipping cream 1 min at a low speed, then at high speed, until stiff peaks form, for about 4 min.
- In a large dish beat cream cheese and powdered sugar at a low speed, until creamy, then add condensed milk, vanilla, and pureed strawberries and beat until combined. Add whipped cream beat until well combined.
- Fold in diced strawberries.
- Spread over the graham cracker layer. Sprinkle with the rest of the graham cracker crumbs.