4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Milkshake
This сreamy milkshake will cool you down in seconds.
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 to 1 cup milk
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 8 peanut butter cups to garnish (optional)
- Make your hot fudge sauce and peanut butter sauce.
- Combine the melted butter with the creamy peanut butter and 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- Use a mixer to mix until smooth. Scoop ice cream into a blender.
- Add in milk halfway up the ice cream. Blend until smooth.
- Scoop a spoonful each of the hot fudge sauce and peanut butter sauce into each cup.
- Fill the cup halfway with the vanilla shake, then spoon another helping each of the hot fudge and peanut butter sauce.
- Fill the cup to the top and top with drizzles of the sauces.
- Place a peanut butter cup on the top of each shake (optional).
Source: Home – thestayathomechef.com