2. Peach-Mustard Barbecue Sauce
This awesome sauce is perfect for chicken and you don’t forget the unique way it tastes.
- 1/2 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup peach jam or preserves
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 2 tablespoons onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a pot.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes, then add the vinegar and boil for 4 minutes.
- Whisk in the mustards and the jam and simmer about 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat and add the bourbon and salt and blend.
Source: Food Network