Nothing says summer like ice cream sundaes, so I think you’re going to like these recipes. Whip up these 5 ice cream sundae recipes to surprise your family or guests on a hot summer day.
1. Brownie Sundae
The classic dessert, popular with everyone, and always in demand.
- 1/2 cup cubed brownies
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter hot fudge sauce
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 2 tablespoons candied pecans
- 2-3 scoops vanilla ice cream (or any flavor mix+ match)
- Cherry (optional)
- Add a layer of brownies cut in cubes to your dish.
- Top with peanut butter hot fudge sauce and chocolate sauce.
- Sprinkle candied pecans.
- Top with a scoop of ice cream.
- Continue with the layers until you’ve filled your container and top with a cherry.