4. Ice Cream with Chocolate Caramel Sauce
Chocolate and caramel are perfect ice cream toppings, so try this awesome ice cream sundae.
- Vanilla or coffee ice cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 ounce coarsely chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- Cook the sugar over high heat for about two minutes.
- Cook for 2 or 3 more minutes until the sugar is golden brown.
- Remove the sugar from the heat and stir in the cream.
- Once the bubbles stop, stir in the chocolate until smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla and serve the sauce over the ice cream.