5. S’mores Sundae
An easy, elegant ice cream dessert.
- 1/2 cup hot fudge, homemade or purchased
- 1/4 cup marshmallow topping
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted and chopped
- 1 qt. dark chocolate ice cream
- 4-8 graham cracker squares
- Whipped cream
- Prepare glasses or bowls. Place 2 scoops of ice cream.
- Break 1-2 graham crackers into pieces and scatter them over the ice cream.
- Drizzle with the hot fudge and marshmallow topping.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with the almonds.
Which one of these yummy ice cream sundaes you will make first?