2. Skinny Hot CocoaHot cocoa always reminds me of my mom. Since a regular hot cocoa is high in calories, many dieters believe this beverage is forbidden. Nope. There’s a skinny version of hot cocoa that you may want to try right now. It’s quick and easy to make so why not?
- Cuisine: American;
- Category: Drinks;
- Serves: 2;
- Prep Time: 2 min;
- Cook time: 5 min;
- Nutrition Per Serving: 292;
- 2 cups plain water
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon raw maca powder
- 1/4 teaspoon organic stevia extract
- almond or coconut milk, optional
ring water to a boil in a saucepan and pour it into a tall mug with cacao and maca powders. Stir thoroughly for 20 seconds. Then add a bit of almond milk, cinnamon and stevia and stir it again. Drink it while it’s hot.