3. Pumpkin Spice LatteAre you a fan of Starbucks’s Pumpkin Spice Latte? You don’t need to go anywhere to enjoy this drink. You can make it in a matter of a few minutes in your own kitchen. Save time and money and treat yourself to one of the most delicious winter drinks.
- Cuisine: American;
- Category: Drinks;
- Serves: 2;
- Prep Time: 2 min;
- Cook time: 5 min;
- Nutrition Per Serving: 323;
- 3 shots espresso or 16 ounces brewed coffee
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 drops liquid stevia (or 1 teaspoon powder extract)
- sprinkle of cinnamon, optional
ix pumpkin and almond milk in a cup and cook in your microwave for 35-45 seconds. Add in pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and stevia, and foam the milk using a frother or blender. Pour your coffee into a mug, add the foamy milk mixture and sprinkle with a little bit of cinnamon. Your skinny pumpkin spice latte is ready.