4. Peppermint Mocha
This is another Starbucks’s drink that you can make at home. Skinny peppermint mocha is sugar-free and perfect for vegetarians. All the ingredients are natural so they won’t affect your health and waistline.
- 2 cups brewed organic coffee
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tiny drop pure peppermint extract
- ½ teaspoon pure stevia powder extract
- 1/2 tablespoon raw cocoa powder
Directions: Pour almond milk into a big mug. Brew coffee as usual. Once your coffee is fully brewed, add it to your almond milk and stir in peppermint extract, raw cocoa powder, and stevia. Keep stirring for 40 seconds or until your mocha is ready.