7. Matcha LatteMatcha green tea is a healthy winter drink that you can enjoy without worrying about calories. You probably know about all the health benefits of regular green tea, but matcha green tea is literally a thousand times healthier, not to mention that it tastes amazing.
- Cuisine: American;
- Category: Drinks;
- Serves: 2;
- Prep Time: 5 min;
- Cook time: 7 min;
- Nutrition Per Serving: 186;
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- ¼ teaspoon pure stevia extract
In a saucepan, heat almond milk until it starts to bubble. Remove from the heat and pour into a big mug. Stir in matcha green tea powder and stevia extract. Place the milk mixture in your blender and blend until smooth. Serve and enjoy!