3. Chipotle smashed sweet potatoes
Are you bored with traditional mashed potatoes? Well, this recipe of Chipotle smashed sweet potatoes is for you. This is a very aromatic and delicious meal for you to diversify your Thanksgiving menu.
- Cuisine: American;
- Category: Side dish;
- Serves: 4;
- Prep Time:10 min;
- Cook time:40 min;
- Nutrition Per Serving: 152;
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 can of chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon of adobo sauce from the can
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
Prepare the potatoes, peel and cut into cubes and put into steamer basket and steam for 20 minutes. The potatoes are to be soft to prick. Then add the butter and mash the potatoes. Add all the ingredients that are left – salt, peppers and sauce and mash it well. It is ready to serve.