3. Refreshing Strawberry Shakes
This creamy treat also doubles as a great breakfast shake. Thick Greek yogurt is packed with protein and makes any dessert more delicious.
- Cuisine: American;
- Category: Desserts;
- Serves: 1;
- Prep Time:20 min;
- Cook time:5 min;
- Nutrition Per Serving: 159;
- 1 cup honey flavored Greek yogurt
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1 tablespoon strawberry preserves
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped
- 1 mint leaf, finely chopped
- 4 ice cubes
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until frothy. Serve chilled.
Make these an indulgent after-dinner treats by substituting strawberry ice cream for the yogurt and chocolate syrup for the preserves.