Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for 3 Berry Crumble Bars.
1. Info for 3 Berry Crumble Bars
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total Time: 45 min
- Servings: 24
- Calories: 119.75 kcal
2. Ingredients for 3 Berry Crumble Bars
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cold butter (+ 2 tablespoons cubed and divided)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Attach multipurpose blade to KitchenAid® 7-Cup Food Processor. Add flour, sugar and salt to work bowl and pulse 2 to 3 times to combine. Add 1 cup cubed butter to flour mixture and pulse 5 to 6 times until mixture resembles coarse sand. Remove 1 1/4 cups of the mixture and set aside.
- Press the remaining butter-flour mixture in prepared pan in an even layer. Bake 12-14 minutes until beginning to brown. Remove from oven.
- While crust is baking, place reserved butter-flour mixture back into work bowl. Add rolled oats, almonds and brown sugar and pulse 2 to 3 times. Add remaining 2 tablespoons cold butter and pulse 2 to 3 times until crumble is pea sized. Transfer to separate bowl and keep in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Place all berries, raspberry jam and lemon juice in work bowl. Pulse 3 to 4 times to lightly mash
- Spread the berry mixture evenly over warm crust. Pinch some of the topping together to make larger chunks and sprinkle over the berry layer. Return to oven and bake 20 to 25 minutes until bubbly and golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.