No need to fire up the grill! This quick barbecue salmon can be made in the oven with only four ingredients.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for 4-Ingredient BBQ Baked Salmon.
1. Info for 4-Ingredient BBQ Baked Salmon
- Cook Time: 20 Min
- Total Time: 20 Min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 266.43 kcal
2. Ingredients for 4-Ingredient BBQ Baked Salmon
- 4 Atlantic salmon filets (5 oz each)
- 1 tsp. butter
- lemon juice
- 3 Tbs. barbecue sauce
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the salmon fillets skin side down on the baking sheet, and gently pat with a paper towel.
- Place butter in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high until melted, about 20 seconds.
- Stir the lemon juice into the butter. Add the barbecue sauce and stir well to combine.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the barbecue glaze down the center of each salmon fillet. Use the back of the spoon to evenly coat the fillets with glaze.
- Bake the salmon on middle rack of oven until the glaze is caramelized and the flesh flakes easily with a fork, 12-15 minutes.
- Check to see that salmon is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over salmon and serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 days.