Five ingredients lend a huge amount of flavor to this quick pesto baked salmon.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for 5-Ingredient Pesto Baked Salmon.
1. Info for 5-Ingredient Pesto Baked Salmon
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 244.12 kcal
2. Ingredients for 5-Ingredient Pesto Baked Salmon
- 4 Atlantic salmon filets (5 oz each)
- ½ tsp. salt
- Black pepper
- ¼ cup (60g) basil pesto sauce
- ½ a lemon, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Gently pat salmon fillets dry with paper towels. Place on the baking sheet, skin side down.
- Sprinkle the tops of the salmon with the salt and black pepper.
- Spoon an equal amount of basil pesto sauce over each salmon fillet. Spread to coat each fillet with an even layer.
- Bake the salmon on middle rack of oven until it flakes easily with a fork, 12-15 minutes.
- Check to see that salmon is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over salmon if desired. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to two days.