Sweet apricot preserves and tangy Dijon mustard make a delicious glaze for this easy, three-ingredient baked ham.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Apricot Mustard Glazed Ham.
1. Info for Apricot Mustard Glazed Ham
- Cook Time: 3 Hr 0 Min
- Total Time: 3 Hr 0 Min
- Servings: 10
2. Ingredients for Apricot Mustard Glazed Ham
- 1 half spiral-sliced bone-in ham (8-11 lb.)
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Set a rack to the lowest position in the oven. Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil, and position a roasting rack in the pan. Place ham on the middle of roasting rack. Pat the ham dry with paper towels to help the glaze adhere better.
- Place apricot preserves and Dijon mustard in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk to combine until smooth.
- Spoon 1/3 of the apricot mustard mixture over the ham. Spread the mixture over the entire surface of the ham with the back of a spoon.
- Bake ham on lowest rack of oven until it has reached an internal temperature of about 145°F and the glaze is caramelized, 2-2 1/2 hours, or about 15 minutes per pound of ham. Every 30-45 minutes, open oven door and baste ham with additional apricot mustard glaze.
- Check to see that ham is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow ham to cool on roasting rack for 15 minutes. Transfer to cutting board, then carve and serve. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.