A mixed-berry cobbler with a cinnamon-crumble topping!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Berry Cobbler.
Info for Berry Cobbler
- Cook Time: 1 hr 5 min
- Total Time: 1 hr 5 min
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 416.23 kcal
Ingredients for Berry Cobbler
- 4 cup mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (for fruit)
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 lemon (zested and juiced)
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar (for topping)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 6 Tbsp. butter (cold, cubed)
- 3/4 cup cream
- Ice cream (for serving)
- Whipped cream (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the berries, sugar, cornstarch, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Toss with a rubber spatula until all berries are coated.
- Spray an 8×8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer the berry mixture to the prepared dish.
- In a food processor, combine the flour, baking powder, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon, salt, and cubed butter. Pulse once or twice to combine, then pour in the cream and pulse until dough reaches a mealy consistency.
- Arrange the cobbler mixture in an even layer over the berries.
- Bake the cobbler on middle rack of oven until topping is golden brown, 50-55 minutes.
- Check to see that cobbler is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Serve the cobbler with ice cream or whipped cream. Leftovers can be stored for one week in an airtight container.