Ever dreamed of eating spinach and artichoke dip for dinner? Turn this family favorite into a main dish with this spinach-artichoke stuffed chicken recipe. Baked chicken has never been so delicious.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Cheesy Spinach-Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
1. Info for Cheesy Spinach-Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total Time: 45 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 443 kcal
2. Ingredients for Cheesy Spinach-Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 2 lb skinless chicken breasts (4)
- 2/3 cup marinated artichokes, drained
- 1 1/3 cups baby spinach, shredded
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup part skim ricotta
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roughly chop the artichokes and spinach.
- Mix together the yogurt, ricotta, Parmesan, garlic powder, salt, artichokes, and spinach in a medium mixing bowl.
- Cut a large slit in the side of each chicken breast to create a pocket, then spoon the spinach and artichoke stuffing into the pockets. Transfer the chicken breasts to the prepared baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the chicken on middle rack of oven until the thickest part of the breasts reaches an internal temperature of 165°F, about 30 minutes.
- Check to see that chicken is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before serving.