Ever dreamed of eating spinach and artichoke dip for dinner? Turn this family favorite into a main dish with this spinach-artichoke stuffed chicken recipe. Baked chicken has never been so delicious.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Cheesy Spinach-Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
1. Info for Cheesy Spinach-Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total Time: 45 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 443 kcal
2. Ingredients for Cheesy Spinach-Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 2 lb skinless chicken breasts (4)
- 2/3 cup marinated artichokes, drained
- 1 1/3 cups baby spinach, shredded
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup part skim ricotta
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Roughly chop the artichokes and spinach.
Mix together the yogurt, ricotta, Parmesan, garlic powder, salt, artichokes, and spinach in a medium mixing bowl.
Cut a large slit in the side of each chicken breast to create a pocket, then spoon the spinach and artichoke stuffing into the pockets. Transfer the chicken breasts to the prepared baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
Bake the chicken on middle rack of oven until the thickest part of the breasts reaches an internal temperature of 165°F, about 30 minutes.
Check to see that chicken is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
Allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before serving.