Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Dijon Vinaigrette Dressing.
1. Info for Dijon Vinaigrette Dressing
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 132.58 kcal
2. Ingredients for Dijon Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup light olive oil or canola oil
- Using the KitchenAid® 5 Cup Food Chopper, insert the whisk accessory into the work bowl. Adjust lever to puree mode.
- Add minced garlic, red wine vinegar, Dijon, salt and pepper to the work bowl.
- Secure lid and pulse 4 times to combine ingredients.
- While pressing the start/pulse button, pour the oil through the drizzle basin, allowing it to stream into the bowl of the Food Chopper and emulsify the dressing. About 30 seconds. Dressing will look creamy.
- Refrigerate unused dressing for up to 5 days.