Dreaming of a vacation? Bring the Mediterranean to you with these lemon, dill and feta-infused Greek turkey burgers.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Easy Greek Turkey Burgers.
1. Info for Easy Greek Turkey Burgers
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Servings: 5
- Calories: 201.47 kcal
2. Ingredients for Easy Greek Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb 90% lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 cup feta
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 tsp EVOO
- 2/3 cup tzatziki
- 5 whole wheat English muffins
- 1.5 tomatoes
- 5 butter lettuce leaves
- Finely chop the red onion, crush the garlic, and juice the lemon.
- Line a baking tray or large plate with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the turkey, red onion, garlic, dried oregano, dried dill, feta and lemon juice in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix with your hands until well combined.
- Shape the turkey into 5 burger patties, and lay flat on the lined baking tray to stop them from sticking together.
- In a medium-large non-stick pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the turkey patties to the pan when the olive oil begins to bubble.
- Cook the turkey patties until they reach an internal temperature of 165F and/or the juices run clear. Flip occasionally for even color on both sides.
- Toast the English muffins, and slice the tomatoes.
- Layer the butter lettuce, turkey patties, tomato slices, and tzatziki on the English muffins, and dig in!