Simple, flavorful bone-in pork chops roast on a sheet pan with an array of colorful vegetables.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Easy Pork Chops with Roasted Vegetables.
1. Info for Easy Pork Chops with Roasted Vegetables
- Cook Time: 42 min
- Total Time: 42 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 505.75 kcal
2. Ingredients for Easy Pork Chops with Roasted Vegetables
- 1.5 lb. mixed vegetables of choice (like broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers, carrots, zucchini, etc.)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. plus 3 tsp olive oil (divided)
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt (divided)
- 5/8 tsp. black pepper (divided)
- 4 bone-in pork chops, (about 1 inch thick)
- black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the vegetables into uniform pieces. For vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets. Slice carrots 1/4-inch thick. For zucchini and summer squash, slice 1/2-inch thick. Cut bell peppers or onions into 1-inch strips. Halve Brussels sprouts, etc.
- Arrange the vegetables on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and black pepper, to taste. Stir with a rubber spatula to evenly coat the vegetables in the oil.
- Roast the vegetables on the middle rack of oven for 15-20 minutes. While the vegetables roast, prepare the pork chops.
- Season the pork chops on both sides with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Set a large skillet over medium-high heat and pour in the olive oil. Once the oil is shimmering, place two pork chops in the skillet. Sear the pork, undisturbed, until browned on the bottom, 2-3 minutes. Flip the chops, and sear for an additional 2 minutes on the other side. Transfer the pork chops to a large plate.
- Repeat the searing process with the remaining oil and pork chops.
- Once the vegetables have roasted for 15-20 minutes, open the oven door. Use a rubber spatula to push the vegetables toward the edges of the pan, creating space in the center to lay the pork chops. Transfer the pork chops to the center of the baking sheet. Roast the pork chops and vegetables until the vegetables are slightly charred and the meat reaches an internal temperature of 140°F, 7-8 minutes.
- Check to see that pork chops are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the pork chops to rest for 3 minutes. Plate the pork chops with the vegetables and serve immediately.