All you need is a mug, a microwave and a handful of ingredients for this delicious, no-fry fried rice recipes.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Fried Rice in a Mug.
1. Info for Fried Rice in a Mug
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total Time: 4 min
- Servings: 1
- Calories: 286.12 kcal
2. Ingredients for Fried Rice in a Mug
- 3/4 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 3/4 cup minute brown rice
- 4 tsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg
- Pour the veggies into a large mug. Microwave for 60 seconds until defrosted.
- Add the ginger, garlic, and sauce to the mug. Stir to combine.
- Add the brown rice and egg to the mug, and stir thoroughly until all the ingredients are well-combined.
- Microwave the mug for another 90 seconds until the egg has coagulated. Remove the mug from the microwave, stir, and serve.