These cold, creamy, and dairy-free frozen coffees are the perfect afternoon pick-me-up. You’ll never have to overspend on drinks from a cafe again! If you freeze the coffee cubes and keep them on hand, you can make the drinks anytime you like.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Frozen Oat Milk Lattes.
1. Info for Frozen Oat Milk Lattes
- Cook Time: 2 hr 8 min
- Total Time: 2 hr 8 min
- Servings: 2
- Calories: 219 kcal
2. Ingredients for Frozen Oat Milk Lattes
- 1 1/2 cups strong brewed coffee (cold)
- 2 cups vanilla oat milk (homemade or purchased)
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- Pour the coffee into ice cube trays. Freeze until completely solid, at least 2 hours.
- Place the frozen coffee cubes, oat milk, and brown sugar in a blender. Process on high until the mixture becomes slushy, about 30 seconds.
- Divide the frozen latte between glasses and serve immediately, with spoons.