Made from wholesome ingredients, these addicting bars are a rich and chewy treat!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Bars.
Info for Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Bars
- Cook Time: 35 Min
- Total Time: 35 Min
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 359.36 kcal
Ingredients for Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Bars
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup (192g) creamy peanut butter
- 6 Tbsp. (108g) brown rice syrup
- 6 Tbsp. (87g) maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup (120g) almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of cinnamon
- 4oz. (3/4 cup) 65-75% dark chocolate chunks
- 1 1/2 cups (135g) quick cooking oats
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the peanut butter, honey, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon to the bowl. Mix until well combined. Fold in the oats and chocolate chips until a stiff dough forms.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared baking dish and press it into an even layer.
- Bake the bars on middle rack of oven until the edges are golden brown, 20-23 minutes.
- Check to see that bars are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the bars to cool in baking pan. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, then slice and serve.