Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Grilled Pork Steaks.
1. Info for Grilled Pork Steaks
- Cook Time: 2 hr 10 min
- Total Time: 2 hr 10 min
- Servings: 4
2. Ingredients for Grilled Pork Steaks
- 4 pork steaks (3-4 steaks, 1/2 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp kosher salt⠀
- 1 tbsp pepper⠀
- 1 tbsp paprika⠀
- 1 tsp onion powder⠀
- 1 tsp garlic powder⠀
- 1 tsp chili powder⠀
- 1/2 tsp cayenne⠀
- Combine the seasoning ingredients (kosher salt, black pepper, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper) and set aside.
- Pat the pork steaks dry and season liberally on both sides with the seasoning mix.
- Preheat your grill to 300°F, direct heat.
- Place the pork steaks directly on the grate on the grill and close the grill lid.
- Flip the steaks every 30 minutes and continue cooking until they reach an internal temperature of around 170°F. This will take approximately 1.5-2 hours.
- Brush the pork steaks with BBQ sauce on both sides and put on the grill for an additional 10 minutes. The sauce should get nice and caramelized.
- Remove the pork steaks from the grill, rest 10 minutes and serve!