Here’s an easy way to have herbed garlic bread fresh from the oven!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Herbed Garlic Bread.
1. Info for Herbed Garlic Bread
- Cook Time: 23 min
- Total Time: 23 min
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 208.14 kcal
2. Ingredients for Herbed Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf Italian bread (or ciabatta bread, 16 oz., sliced in half lengthwise)
- 6 Tbsp. salted butter (softened)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (very finely minced)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh herbs (like parsley, basil, oregano and/or thyme, finely minced)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place bread cut-side up on the sheet.
- Place the softened butter, olive oil, garlic, and herbs in a medium mixing bowl. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Spread the butter mixture evenly over bread halves.
- Bake the garlic bread on middle rack of oven, rotating pan halfway through cook time, until light golden brown at the edges, 12-18 minutes.
- Check to see that bread is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Cut the bread into 2- to 3-inch slices, scatter more herbs on top if you like, and serve.