Here’s an easy way to have herbed garlic bread fresh from the oven!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Herbed Garlic Bread.
1. Info for Herbed Garlic Bread
- Cook Time: 23 min
- Total Time: 23 min
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 208.14 kcal
2. Ingredients for Herbed Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf Italian bread (or ciabatta bread, 16 oz., sliced in half lengthwise)
- 6 Tbsp. salted butter (softened)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (very finely minced)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh herbs (like parsley, basil, oregano and/or thyme, finely minced)
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place bread cut-side up on the sheet.
Place the softened butter, olive oil, garlic, and herbs in a medium mixing bowl. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
Spread the butter mixture evenly over bread halves.
Bake the garlic bread on middle rack of oven, rotating pan halfway through cook time, until light golden brown at the edges, 12-18 minutes.
Check to see that bread is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
Cut the bread into 2- to 3-inch slices, scatter more herbs on top if you like, and serve.