Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Hollandaise Sauce.
1. Info for Hollandaise Sauce
- Cook Time: 7 min
- Total Time: 7 min
- Servings: 5
- Calories: 288.78 kcal
2. Ingredients for Hollandaise Sauce
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Melt butter in glass measuring pitcher in microwave until melted and very warm. Alternatively, melt butter in small saucepan over medium-low heat until melted and very warm and transfer to glass measuring pitcher.
- Combine egg yolks, lemon juice and salt in blender jar of KitchenAid® Orion Blender. Secure lid and turn dial to Speed 3. Blend until smooth, about 20 seconds. Turn down dial to Speed 2. With blender running, remove plug and slowly pour in warm melted butter. Insert plug and turn dial to Speed 6. Blend until butter is completely incorporated and sauce thickens and becomes warm, about 1 minute.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with salt if needed. Sauce is best if served right away.