Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Honey & Herb Glazed Rack of Lamb.
1. Info for Honey & Herb Glazed Rack of Lamb
- Cook Time: 1 hr 45 min
- Total Time: 1 hr 45 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 198.89 kcal
2. Ingredients for Honey & Herb Glazed Rack of Lamb
- 2 garlic cloves (smashed)
- 2 racks frenched lamb ribs (8 ribs each, about 3 lbs total)
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt (divided)
- Fresh cracked pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Whole grain mustard
- 1 Lemon (zested)
- 1 tsp Rosemary (minced)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cup baby arugula
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 tbsp butter (cubed)
- Preheat to 400.
- Spread garlic on the fat side of the lamb, sprinkle all over with 1 tsp salt & pepper and let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Combine honey, mustard, zest & rosemary and heat gently until honey loosens but isn’t completely runny. Reserve half the mixture in a separate bowl & set aside. Remove garlic from the lamb and brush on the remaining honey mixture.
- Preheat a cast iron skillet over medium high heat until hot and add vegetable oil. Place 1 lamb rack fat side down and sear until brown, 1-2 minutes. Sear sides until brown. Place in a stovetop safe roasting pan and repeat with 2nd rack. Stand racks upright and interlace the bones to make a tent shape. Roast until medium rare, 125 degrees, or desired degree of doneness, 35-45 minutes.
- Meanwhile toss the arugula with lemon juice, olive oil and remaining salt. Set aside.
- Remove lamb and let rest for 10-15 minutes. Discard fat in pan reserving 1 tbs. Place roasting pan over medium low heat, add wine to deglaze scraping up the browned bits with a wooden spoon. Add butter 1 piece at a time, whisking after each addition to melt. Cook to reduce until slightly thickened. Add reserved marinade and warm through. Taste for seasoning. Slice lamb into chops and serve with arugula and sauce.