Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Mango Pineapple Salsa.
1. Info for Mango Pineapple Salsa
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Servings: 6
- Calories: 66.76 kcal
2. Ingredients for Mango Pineapple Salsa
- 1½ cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1½ cups mango chunks (about 1 large ripe mango)
- 1 small red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 small jalapeno chile, seeded, if desired, and chopped
- ¼ cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt
- Combine pineapple, mango, onion, jalapeno chile, cilantro and lime juice in the blender jar. Secure lid and pulse 3-4 times on low to chop ingredients finely. Season to taste with salt.
- Serve immediately, or store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- TIP: A mix of sweet and spicy, this salsa is the ideal complement to grilled chicken or meaty fish. Spoon it onto fish tacos or dip crisp tortilla chips or Belgian endive leaves into it. For a spicier salsa, add an extra jalapeno.