Add some color to summer party spread with this easy peasy bruschetta recipe. Sweet, salty, and refreshing, this dish is everything that a summer snack should be.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Peach Bruschetta.
1. Info for Peach Bruschetta
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 108.9 kcal
2. Ingredients for Peach Bruschetta
- 1 baguette
- 4 peaches
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 4 oz mozzarella
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp EVOO
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Slice the baguette and toast for 5 minutes at 450F on a baking tray.
- Dice the mozzarella, peaches and red onion, and add them to a large mixing bowl.
- Thinly slice the basil, and add to the mixing bowl.
- Dress the peach-mozzarella mixture with olive oil, and balsamic vinegar, and toss gently to combine the ingredients.
- Spoon the peach-mozzarella mixture onto the toast. Season with salt, and serve immediately.