Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Peanut Butter and Jelly Granola Bars.
1. Info for Peanut Butter and Jelly Granola Bars
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Servings: 12
- Calories: 310.38 kcal
2. Ingredients for Peanut Butter and Jelly Granola Bars
- butter or vegetable oil, for the pan
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup jelly or jam
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped dried fruit
- 1/2 cup honey (instead of jelly)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8×11 inch baking pan. Pour the oats into a large bowl.
- Place a small saucepan over low heat and add the peanut butter, half of the jelly, the water, the salt, and any other additions. Stir until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Pour the peanut butter and jelly concoction into the oats, and mix until all the oats are coated and you have a sticky mass. Dump the mixture into the buttered baking pan and press it into an even layer. Spread the remaining jelly over the top.
- Pop the baking dish into the oven for 25 minutes. The bars are done when the edges are toasty and brown.
- Leave the bars in the pan until they cool completely, about an hour, then slice them into 12 bars.