There’s no better flavor combination than chocolate and peanut butter. This cookie is as good as it gets!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Info for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 478.99 kcal
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (115g per 1/2 cup, softened)
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (192g per 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (100g per 1/2 cup, packed)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (50g per 1/4 cup)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a medium bowl. Use a mixer to beat on medium speed until well combined, about 1 minute.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and continue to beat until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Add the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Beat on low speed, scraping the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed, until a smooth dough forms. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the cookie dough into 16 balls, using roughly 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough for each, and arrange them spaced 1 1/2 inches apart on the baking sheets. Transfer the sheets to the freezer for 10-15 minutes. Alternately, freeze the dough balls on a small tray or large plate and transfer to the baking sheets after freezing.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake the cookies on middle rack of oven until puffy and golden brown at the edges, 13-15 minutes.
- Check to see that cookies are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the cookies to rest on the sheets for 5-10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before serving.