Garlic bread fully loaded with sauce, cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Pizza Garlic Bread.
1. Info for Pizza Garlic Bread
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 230.44 kcal
2. Ingredients for Pizza Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf Italian bread (or ciabatta bread, 16 oz., sliced in half lengthwise)
- 1 1/3 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- 2 cloves garlic (very finely minced)
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices (optional)
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Arrange the bread halves cut-side up on the sheet.
Spoon the marinara sauce over the bread halves and spread it into an even layer. Sprinkle evenly with the minced garlic, shredded cheese, Parmesan, and Italian herb seasoning. Arrange the pepperoni slices over the cheese, if using.
Bake the garlic bread on middle rack of oven, rotating the pan halfway through cook time, until the cheese is melted and the bread is light golden brown at the edges, 15-20 minutes.
Check to see that bread is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
Cut the bread into 3- to 4-inch slices and serve immediately.