Both tangy and sweet, these naan pizzas are the perfect way to use up leftover rotisserie chicken.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Quick and Easy Barbecue Chicken Naan Pizzas .
1. Info for Quick and Easy Barbecue Chicken Naan Pizzas
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total Time: 40 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 735 kcal
2. Ingredients for Quick and Easy Barbecue Chicken Naan Pizzas
- 4 pieces Naan bread
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ½ cup (5oz.) barbecue sauce, divided
- ¼ red onion
- 4oz. (3/4 cup) shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup (4oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato
- 2 Tbs. fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the naan on the baking sheet. Drizzle an equal amount of olive oil over the surface of each piece and spread with the back of a spoon.
- Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce evenly on the center of each naan piece, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the sauce. Reserve remaining barbecue sauce for serving.
- Cut the onion into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
- Arrange an equal amount of onion slices, shredded chicken, and the shredded cheeses onto each naan piece.
- Bake the pizzas on lower-middle rack of oven until naan is crisp and the cheese is bubbly and golden, 13-15 minutes.
- Check to see that pizzas are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Halve the tomato, then remove and discard the seeds. Dice tomato into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Roughly chop the cilantro leaves.
- Top each pizza with equal amounts of tomato and cilantro, then drizzle with reserved barbecue sauce. Slice and serve. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Reheat in the oven at 350°F for 5-7 minutes.