Sheet-pan fish tacos served up with an herby slaw and lots of fresh flavor.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Sheet-Pan Fish Tacos.
1. Info for Sheet-Pan Fish Tacos
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 363.53 kcal
2. Ingredients for Sheet-Pan Fish Tacos
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (for marinade)
- 1 tsp. lime juice (for marinade)
- 1/4 tsp. fine sea salt (for marinade)
- 1 lb. tilapia fillets
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. fine sea salt (for spice blend)
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. coriander
- 1 cup red cabbage (finely shredded)
- 1/4 cup parsley (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup green onions (finely diced)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (for slaw)
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice (for slaw)
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. fine sea salt (for slaw)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 8 corn tortillas (warmed)
- Lime wedges (optional, for seasoning)
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, and salt. Place the fish in a large shallow bowl. Pour the oil mixture over the fish and massage it into the flesh. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Whisk together the chili powder, garlic powder, salt, cumin, and coriander in a small bowl and set aside.
- Dip a fillet in the spice blend and coat well. Transfer the fillet to the prepared baking sheet, and repeat until all fillets are coated.
- Bake the fish on middle rack of oven until it is opaque in the center and just starts to flake with a fork, about 10 minutes. While the fish bakes, prepare the slaw.
- Combine the cabbage, parsley, cilantro, green onions, olive oil, lime juice, honey, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Toss until well combined, and set aside until ready to serve.
- Check to see that fish is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Spoon portions of the fish into each corn tortilla (it’s okay if the fish breaks up). Top with slaw, and if desired, add a squeeze of lime and hot sauce to taste. Serve immediately.