Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Simple Vinaigrette.
1. Info for Simple Vinaigrette
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 71.95 kcal
2. Ingredients for Simple Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar, such as red wine, white wine, sherry or balsamic, plus more if needed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons shallot, chopped (optional)
- ½ teaspoon fresh herbs (such as basil, oregano, thyme or chives; chopped, optional)
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Combine oil, vinegar, mustard and shallot and/or herb (if desired) in the blender jar. Secure lid and turn dial to Speed 1. Slowly increase speed to medium (Speed 5 or 6). Blend until emulsified, about 30 seconds.
- Adjust flavor with splash more vinegar if needed. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Use immediately, or transfer to airtight container and store at room temperature for up to 2 days.
- TIP: This version comes together in moments and can be personalized with the type of vinegar you choose and if you opt to add the shallot and/or fresh herb.