Enjoy dessert for breakfast with this chocolate and marshmallow-laced overnight oats recipe.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for S’mores Overnight Oats.
1. Info for S’mores Overnight Oats
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Servings: 2
- Calories: 532.78 kcal
2. Ingredients for S’mores Overnight Oats
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 10oz (300g) vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 graham cracker sheet (2 crackers)
- 1 tbsp mini-marshmallows
- 2 tbsp 70% dark chocolate chips + 2 tsp
- Mix together the oats, half of the vanilla Greek yogurt, milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and 2 tbsp of chocolate chips in a medium mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Spoon half the overnight oat mixture into two serving cups. Layer the remaining vanilla Greek yogurt on top of the oats.
- Crumble the graham crackers. Sprinkle half of the graham crackers on top of the Greek yogurt in each cup.
- Spoon the remaining overnight oats into the cups. Sprinkle both cups with mini-marshmallows and the remaining chocolate chips, and graham cracker crumbs. Serve immediately.