This simple, spicy stir-fry is also good served over hot rice or rolled up in a flour tortilla. Serve with fresh fruit.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Southwestern Pork and Pepper Stir-fry.
1. Info for Southwestern Pork and Pepper Stir-fry
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Servings: 2
2. Ingredients for Southwestern Pork and Pepper Stir-fry
- 1/2 pound pork stir-fry strips, (loin, fresh pork leg or tenderloin)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Toss pork strips with chili powder and cumin to coat evenly. In large nonstick skillet heat oil over high heat, stir-fry pork strips until nicely browned, about 4-6 minutes. Add onion and peppers to pan, cook and stir until onion is tender, about 3-4 minutes more.