There’s a reason spinach and artichoke dip is a party staple — not only is it irresistibly delicious but it’s also incredibly easy to make. With just five ingredients, your friends, family, and guest can start dipping away in just 30 minutes. Serve it with your favorite crackers, bread, or raw veggies.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Spinach and Artichoke Dip.
1. Info for Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 30 min
- Servings: 1
2. Ingredients for Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 14 ozs artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 10 ozs frozen spinach (chopped, thawed and drained)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a 1-quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, Parmesan and 2 cups of jack cheese. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of jack cheese.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven until the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.