These sweet and spicy roasted Brussels sprouts are positively addictive.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Sweet Chili Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
1. Info for Sweet Chili Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 30 min
- Servings: 3
- Calories: 63.44 kcal
2. Ingredients for Sweet Chili Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 bag of Brussels sprouts (1 lb.)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 Tbsp. sweet chili sauce (divided)
- sweet chili sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim ends from Brussels sprouts and cut in half. If sprouts are very large, cut them into quarters.
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sweet chili sauce. Sprinkle with salt.
- Use a rubber spatula to toss the Brussels sprouts until they are evenly coated in the oil and sauce, then arrange in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast on middle rack of oven, stirring halfway through cook time, until Brussels sprouts are crisp-tender and slightly charred, about 25 minutes.
- Check to see that Brussels sprouts are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Top with the additional sweet chili sauce, and serve immediately.