Partly sweet, partly spicy, these oven-baked chicken wings are tossed in a glaze of maple syrup, brown sugar, and Sriracha sauce that makes them simply addicting.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Sweet & Spicy Maple-Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings.
1. Info for Sweet & Spicy Maple-Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings
- Cook Time: 1 Hr 0 Min
- Total Time: 1 Hr 0 Min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 519 kcal
2. Ingredients for Sweet & Spicy Maple-Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings
- 2 lb. chicken wings
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp. sriracha style hot sauce (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top. Cover the rack with another sheet of foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Use a knife to poke holes all over the foil.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with paper towels.
- Season the chicken wings on both sides with salt.
- Place the maple syrup, brown sugar, and Sriracha in a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Place the chicken wings in the bowl. Using a rubber spatula, toss the wings to coat in the maple-Sriracha glaze.
- Arrange the chicken wings on the foil-covered wire rack. Spoon any remaining maple-Sriracha glaze over the chicken wings.
- Bake the chicken wings on middle rack of oven until browned and crisp, 45-50 minutes.
- Check to see that chicken wings are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the chicken wings to cool on the roasting rack for 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and serve immediately.