A light, healthy omelet with mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, and arugula is a great way to start (or finish!) your day. For best results, use a nonstick skillet.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Yummly Recipe Basics: How To Make An Omelet.
1. Info for Yummly Recipe Basics: How To Make An Omelet
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Servings: 2
- Calories: 302.92 kcal
2. Ingredients for Yummly Recipe Basics: How To Make An Omelet
- Eggs 3
- Milk ¼ cup
- White mushrooms, sliced 1 cup
- Cherry tomato, quartered ½ cup
- Arugula ½ cup
- Cheese ¼ cup
- Butter 2 T
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Pepper 1/8 tsp
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet with butter on medium high heat.
- Add mushrooms to the pan and cook down until softened and browned.
- Next, add the egg mixture and cherry tomatoes to the pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Turn the heat down to medium-low.
- Cook the eggs on medium-low heat until most of the egg has cooked, about 3-5 minutes. Tip: to get the eggs to cook a little faster, put a lid over the pan.
- Add arugula and half the cheese next. Once egg looks mostly cooked and the cheese has melted, take a spatula and gently flip one side onto the other.
- Slide the omelet onto a plate. Top with the rest of the cheese and serve immediately.