Christmas Pasta: 2023 Recipe
– 16 ounces Marinara Sauce (homemade recipe here or Rao's jarred) – 11 to 15 ounces Alfredo Sauce (homemade alfredo sauce recipe here)
– 4 to 6 ounces Pesto Sauce (homemade pesto sauce recipe here) – 1 lb. Fresh Pasta (or pasta of choice) – ¼ cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
– In a heavy pot, heat water over high heat until boiling. Make sure to heavily salt the water which helps to infuse flavor into the pasta while cooking.
– Make the individual sauces - alfredo, marinara, and pesto or heat up the jarred pasta sauces.
– Place a layer of marinara sauce onto one side of the pasta, followed by alfredo sauce in the center, and pesto on the other side.
– Toss the pasta sauces together when ready to serve and sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
If you don't make homemade marinara sauce, I suggest buying Rao's sauce. If you are going to make any sauce from scratch, I would suggest making the alfredo sauce from scratch. I have a great recipe!
Recipe For Spicy Raw Thai Salad
Recipe For Paleo Almond Crusted Chicken Salad
32 Best Crockpot Recipes & Slow Cooker Meals for Dinner