– 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
– 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
– 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
– 1/2 cup heavy cream
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– Fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Toss the butternut squash with the olive oil and spread in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the squash is tender and lightly browned.
3. In a large pot, sauté the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent.
4. Add the curry powder, ginger, and cayenne pepper, and sauté for another minute.
5. Add the roasted squash and chicken or vegetable broth. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and blend the soup until smooth.
7. Stir in the heavy cream and season with salt and pepper to taste.
8 Serve hot, topped with chopped cilantro if desired. Enjoy!
Recipe For Spicy Raw Thai Salad
Recipe For Paleo Almond Crusted Chicken Salad
32 Best Crockpot Recipes & Slow Cooker Meals for Dinner