Paul Devaney from Galway was a Leader on the 2021 series of Operation Transformation. With a hectic work schedule on the road Paul introduced dietitian Aoife Hearne and the audience to his 'tin foil dinners’ which he proud to bring to the 2023 OT Meal Plan.
– 2 x 130g boneless and skinless salmon fillets
– 250g cherry tomatoes on the vine
– salt (optional) and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F), gas mark 4. Cut the potatoes into slices, then place in a colander and rinse off any excess starch. Place in a tea towel and dry well. Trim the asparagus spears.
2. Line a baking tin with tin foil. Scatter over the potato slices and drizzle with the half the oil. Season with salt (optional) and pepper, then sprinkle the garlic on top. Mix until evenly combined and bake for 9 minutes.
3. Remove the tin from the oven and turn the potatoes over. Make space for the salmon fillets, then season with salt (optional) and pepper and nestle in the cherry tomatoes on the vines. Drizzle with a little more of the oil and roast for another 5 minutes.
4. Return the salmon from the oven and scatter over the asparagus and drizzle with the rest of the oil. Roast for 6-7 minutes until the salmon is tender and the potatoes and asparagus are cooked through. Check that the salmon is cooked with a sharp knife.
5. Arrange the salmon on plates with the potatoes, asparagus and cherry tomatoes to serve.
Recipe For Spicy Raw Thai Salad
Recipe For Paleo Almond Crusted Chicken Salad
32 Best Crockpot Recipes & Slow Cooker Meals for Dinner