Want To Try Something Different For New Year’s Eve Dinner?
– Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas Mark 6/180°C fan oven.
– Combine the smoked paprika, dried thyme, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper and rub these spices into the chicken drumsticks on all sides.
– Heat the butter and the olive oil in a large skillet/frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the spiced drumsticks and sear them for a couple of minutes on both sides until they colour a bit. Remove the drumsticks from the skillet/frying pan and transfer them onto a plate.
– In the same skillet/frying pan, add the garlic and sliced peppers. Cook them over low heat for three minutes and then stir in the dried thyme and dried oregano. Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil. Stir in the Ġbejniet Sagħtar u Kosbor, Ġbejna Moxxa and the coconut milk. Check for seasoning and adjust accordingly.
– Take out of the oven and serve with some mashed potatoes, rice or couscous.
Recipe For Spicy Raw Thai Salad
Recipe For Paleo Almond Crusted Chicken Salad
32 Best Crockpot Recipes & Slow Cooker Meals for Dinner