We had some guests over last night for dinner and I had 2 baguettes left. Nothing goes to waste. I created some garlic parmesan bread that are to die for. All you need is a few spices from the pantry, butter and some parmesan. And of course garlic. LOTS of garlic.
1. Info for Garlic Parmesan Bread Deluxe Recipe
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: 4
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Garlic Parmesan Bread Deluxe Recipe
- 1 stick unsalted butter, soft at toom temperature
- 2 baguette, one day old
- 1 1/2 tsp fleur de sel
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Meyer lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes, crushed
- 1 tsp basil leaves, dried
- 1 tsp marjoram leaves, dried
- 4 Tbs parmesan powder
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Slice the baguette lengthwise in two.
- Combine the butter, fleur de sel, minced fresh garlic, basil, garlic and onion powder, lemon zest, marjoram leaves and red chili flakes in a mini food processor. Pulse until the texture is spreadable and creamy.
- Generously spread the spiced-flavored butter on the baguette. Sprinkle the parmesan powder. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Broil the bread for another 2 minutes until the parmesan is golden.
- I served the garlicky goodness with a warm tarragon sweet potato roast bell pepper soup. There was none left.